As online interaction increases, it is more important than ever that your website strategy
ensures your prospects and customers receive a positive online experience that is “on brand.” Need a website? Need a refreshed website?
There are key points to consider before embarking straight-away into the fun part (design!) of a website project. To name a few: consider how to translate your brand into an online experience; consider your target audiences and what content they want from your website; consider what messages you intend to convey to your audiences; and envision how visitors are to navigate your website.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to state the objectives of your online presence
- Understand the profiles of your target audiences
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of an existing site, and read any feedback that has been collected from visitors
- Identify the themes, key messages, and key phrases that are to be woven into the website content
- Develop navigation wireframe
- Search engine optimization (SEO) recommendations
- Social media optimization (SMO) recommendations
- Web developer / content management system (CMS) selection
- Brief the web developer on the approved navigation wireframe
- Copywriting services
- Manage the web developer's work
- Project management
- Internet strategy
- Social media strategy
If you require a full-service solution, I have established relationships with web designers, translators, and search engine optimization (SEO) experts. If you have in-house specialists, I provide briefing instructions as needed.