An insightful marketing communications plan
focuses your valuable time, money, and human resources on targeted programs that will achieve your company’s long term business goals.
Implementing strategic marketing communications activities
in concert versus one-off, ad hoc activities is the more powerful approach to build your brand, increase awareness, generate demand, generate leads that are converted to sales, and achieve business targets.
By way of a strategic 12-month calendar of activities, you and your team gain the structure needed to implement each tactical component of the overall plan in a timely and stress-free manner.
In addition to developing strategic marketing communications plans, I also have experience with:
Irene Crosby of Target Insight
- Blog and blog monetization strategies
- Website strategy
- Internet marketing strategies
- Social media marketing strategies / social networking strategies
- Brand harmonization
- Logo design in liaison with a graphic designer
- Value proposition, key messaging, and tag line development
- Toolkit development: Brand Handbooks, Writing Style Guidelines, Editorial Guidelines, Promotional Activities ToolkitsCustomer advisory council planning
- Collateral strategies and marketing copywriting
- Event planning
- Theme development for campaigns and events
If you have in-house specialists, I will collaborate with your team to define and tactically implement insightful marketing communications solutions that will target and connect with your customers. If you require additional expertise, I have established relationships with web designers, graphic designers, translators, and more